An examination of how social media data can help telecommunication companies and wireless providers better understand what drives the purchasing behavior of their customers and in turn create better products, enhance service quality, and enable fantastic customer experiences.
This report explores a wide range of conversation topics found in our research on the four major US wireless providers: AT&T, Verizon, Sprint, and T-Mobile.
Inside, we will share a number of insights for telecommunications companies that could lead to additional research avenues or supplement your brand’s current strategy.
- Review of the telecommunications landscape in industry data
- Fitting social media monitoring data to existing industry models
- Assessing brand loyalty with social data as a contrast to net promoter score
- 50-State carrier scorecard comparing wireless brands state-by-state
- Uncovering which are the 'most-popular' and 'most-loved' wireless carriers in the US
- Validating conclusions of social data against third-party industry testing