What you’ll get out of this report
For many, the decision between branded versions of the Pumpkin Spice Latte is a combination choice between flavor, brand loyalty, and convenience.
This report provides a quick look at the narrative behind seasonal beverages, highlighting the opinions consumers hold of the pumpkin spice flavored latte offerings from Starbucks, McDonald’s and Dunkin’ Donuts.
- Overview of the competitive landscape
- Perceptions of each brand by geographic region
- Breakdown of projected household incomes
- The major drivers of consumer preferences for the category
- How purchase behavior differs between brands